Full Paper and Abstract are accepted.
Only full papers will be accepted and published in the conference proceedings, both accepted full papers and abstracts will be invited to give the oral/post presentation at the conference site.
Submit your contributions to
Electronic Submission System;
( .pdf only).
Note: If you are interested in special sessions, after submission via system, please mail this to email@example.com.
Session I: Camera Based and Mobile Recognition chaired by Prof. Vladimir Arlazarov
Session II: Advanced Imaging and Tomography chaired by Prof. Dmitry P. Nikolaev
Please follow the template to format your paper
All submitted papers will be sent to reviewers for
a blind review. The reviewers use the following in evaluating
1. Novel Contribution
2. Originality in Thought
4. Key Strengths
5. Key Weaknesses
6. Areas of Improvement
7. Presentation/Organization of Research
Submitted papers will
be reviewed by committee reviewers and be scheduled for
either oral or poster presentation during the
conferences if the topic is relevant and the quality of
the data justifies scheduling. Irrelevant or
poor-quality abstracts may be rejected. Reviewed and
accepted papers will receive notification information
via email on Notification day, and will be requested to
register before the Registration Deadline.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”